Located in the historic heart of Exeter we are an independent charity giving a warm welcome regardless of background, ability or circumstance. We work to strengthen the local community and to bring people together to share their skills.
At the heart of St Sidwell’s Community Centre is Sid’s Café, serving affordable, nutritious and delicious food. Everyone is welcome at St Sid’s, so we hope that you will visit us in person as well as online – why not drop in sometime for a cup of tea and a slice of one of our homemade cakes, or just to have a look around.
St Sid’s Community Centre offers:
• affordable room hire for meetings, events and community activities
• volunteering, training and work placement opportunities including a weekly Work Club
• cookery classes and workshops and occasional evening meal pop-ups
• a community café serving affordable, nutritious and delicious food
• a community vegetable garden in the heart of the city
• internet access & free wifi
In addition, a range of organisations utilising the centre run educational courses and workshops e.g. Inky Fingers printing, Olive Tree’s English lessons, Sing and Sign. See the what’s on section for regular bookings in the centre, also our Facebook page will have details of one off events and activities.