Located in the historic heart of Exeter we are a community centre giving a warm welcome regardless of background, ability or circumstance. We are an independent charity, working to strengthen the local community and to bring people together to share their skills.
At the heart of St Sid’s Community Centre is Sid’s Café, serving affordable, nutritious and delicious food from 9-2pm Monday to Friday. We hope that you will visit us in person as well as online – drop in sometime for a cup of tea and a slice of one of our homemade cakes, or just to have a look around.
St Sids Community Centre offers:
• affordable room hire for meetings, events and community activities
• volunteering training and work placement opportunities
• cookery classes and workshops and occasional evening meal pop-ups
• a community café serving affordable, nutritious and delicious food;
• a community vegetable garden in the heart of the city;
• internet access and free Wi-Fi.
In addition a range of organisations run workshops and events at St Sidwell’s. You can find details of regular activities and one off events listed here.