Board of Trustees
St Sidwell’s Centre is an independent charity overseen by a Board of Trustees which meets every other month. There are currently 8 trustees.
We are always on the lookout for new trustees so, if you are interested in applying to join the board, please contact the Secretary to the Board, Zaneta, at email@example.com
Volunteers are the heart and soul of the St Sidwell’s community. Without volunteers, St Sidwell’s wouldn’t achieve half of the things that we do – we are grateful for all the support they provide. Volunteers are involved in every aspect of the day-to-day running of the centre – and approximately 150 people volunteer with us every year.
We have a small staff team, most of whom work part-time.
- Our Room Bookings and Office Coordination team: Sue and Garry. If you want to book a room or find out about anything happening at the centre, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, coming to St Sidwell’s on a work placement. You can read the information online [link] and apply online, or get in touch on 01392 666 222 or email email@example.com
- For booking courses and one-off events, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- George is the Café Manager. You can get in touch with her at email@example.com
- If you would like to find out more about the rich history that St Sidwell’s has to offer or are interested in getting involved with the St Sidwell’s Heritage team, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Manager at St Sidwell’s Centre is Dave. You can contact him at email@example.com