Board of Trustees
St Sidwell’s Centre is an independent charity overseen by a Board of Trustees which meets every other month. There are currently 8 trustees.
We are always on the lookout for new trustees so, if you are interested in applying to join the board, please contact the Secretary to the Board, Zaneta, at email@example.com
Without the Volunteers, St Sidwell’s wouldn’t manage to achieve half of the things that we do. Volunteers are involved in every aspect of the day-to-day running of the centre and in 2015, more than 120 volunteers worked with us.
We currently have 4 paid staff; most of them part-time:
- Our Room Bookings and Office Coordination team: Sue and Garry. If you want to book a room or find out about anything happening at the centre, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, coming to St Sidwell’s on a work placement or finding out about training courses on offer, ask Sue or Garry for details.
- Georgina is the Café Manager. You can get in touch with George at email@example.com
- If you would like to find out more about the rich history that St Sidwell’s has to offer or are interested in getting involved with the St Sidwell’s Heritage team, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Manager at St Sidwell’s Centre is You can contact him at email@example.com