Present Day St Sidwell’s

St Sidwell’s church was sold in 1998 (for £1) and opened in 2001 as a Healthy Living Centre, with sheltered accommodation above. An upstairs room was retained as a chapel and has a beautiful stained glass window by James Patterson, created in 1958.

James-Patterson-glass-St-Sidwell's

Since 2007 St Sidwell’s Community Centre has been run as an independent charity with a cafe, meeting rooms for rent and a lively volunteer programme.