Becoming a member of the St Sidwell’s Community is a simple and inexpensive way of supporting the work that we do in Exeter and across Devon: promoting inclusion, supporting the disadvantaged and strengthening local communities.
This year, 2020, we want to increase our membership. We are here to serve the community and we want to involve more people who have an active interest in the work that we do.
Our membership base also provides evidence to funders of how we engage with our local community, by joining us you will help to strengthen grant applications
As a Member you will receive regular newsletters and have more opportunities to get involved, whether by actively joining in with our work – cooking, baking, teaching, mentoring, gardening, heritage, etc; or by helping to spread the word about St Sidwell’s; or by voting at our AGMs
Last year more than 200 local groups and organisations used rooms at St Sidwell’s for an enormous range of events and activities. We want all groups that use the centre to feel part of the St Sidwell’s community and to have opportunities to take part in the centre’s decision making.
- Individual Membership – £20 per annum or £6 per annum, depending on what you can afford
- Group/Corporate Membership – £50 per annum
- All members have a vote at our AGM and at any other General Meetings. Group members can appoint a representative to attend general meetings and cast a vote on behalf of the organisation
- Individual membership entitles you to a 10% discount in our café and a 10% discount on any of the events and workshops run at St Sidwell’s
- Group members will receive a 5% discount on room bookings
- All members will receive an e-newsletter twice a year
Becoming a member is easy –
- Call in at the office during working hours and speak to one of our staff
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 01392 666222